Northeast Victim Service is a non-profit agency and our services are free.
Our mission is to help the victims and witnesses of crime in our community. Our advocates are experts at understanding your needs and helping you to find the best assistance available.
Let us help you...
• understand and participate in the criminal justice system;
• follow up with the Philadelphia Police and District Attorney;
• find the right agency—government or private—to serve you;
• recover from the financial and emotional effects of the crime;
• apply for a federally-funded Victims Compensation
You—as a victim of crime—have legal rights in our system of justice.
Click here to view the Basic Bill of Rights for Victims